As part of the work of the CASS-ONMU: Center of China Studies, a delegation of ONMU representatives by Professor Markov V.V., Vice-Rector of ONMU, Vice-President of the Council of the CASS-ONMU: Center of China Studies and Glovatska S.M., Head of International Relations Department, Director of CASS-ONMU: Center of China Studies, Executive Secretary of the Research Center of Social Development of “the Belt and Road” along countries, took part in the International Symposium "China’s Development and Opportunities for the World". This event was organized by the National Institute of Social Development of the Chinese Academy of Social Sciences in Beijing (China) in the period from 21.06-26.06.2019.
- Within the framework of the cooperation agreement in the period from 12.06 to 15.06.2019 Odessa National Maritime University was visited by the delegation from the Shanghai Maritime University consisting of:
- Prof. Huang Youfang, President of Shanghai Maritime University;
- Prof. Yang Bin, Dean of Graduate School;
- Mr. Guo Changshui, Executive Director of Finance Department;
- Ms. Chen Jiaer, Presidential Office.
- Within the framework of the work of CASS-ONMU: Center of China Studies in the period from 01.06 to 07.06.2019 Odessa National Maritime University was visited by a delegation from the Chinese Academy of Social Sciences consisting of:
- Ma Feng, vice-director CASS-ONMU: Center of China Studies , ph.D, Postdoctor, assistance professor National institute of social development CASS;
- Liu Hongkui, Ph.D of economic, Postdoctor of economic, assistance professor Institute of economic CASS.
February 12, 2019, rector of Odessa National Maritime University prof. Rudenko Sergii and Head of International Relations Department Glovatska Svitlana visited the Consulate General of the People's Republic of China in Odessa. The purpose of the meeting was to formally congratulate representatives of the consulate with the Chinese New Year. Also, during the visit, were discussed ways of further cooperation between the ONMU and the Consulate General in the field of education, culture and science.