The German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) announces a competition for DAAD scholarship programs. Announcing a set of students in bachelor's programs, as well as for graduates, postgraduates, young scientists and lecturers. The training is in German or English.
During the official visit of the Delegation from Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, headed by Vice-President of the Academy, Professor, Academician Li Peilin, in Odessa National Maritime University on September 14, 2018, the first Ukrainian Center of China Studies was opened.
The ceremony was attended by: Rector of ONMU prof. Rudenko S.V., Consul General of the PR of China in Odessa, Zhao Xiangrong, representatives of the Odessa City Council, the public and enterprises of Odessa.
As the part of event, between the Chinese Academy of Social Sciences and the Odessa National Maritime University was signed an agreement on the cooperation.
During the visit, representatives of the Chinese delegation took part in the Second Chinese-Ukrainian Scholars High Academic Dialogue "The Belt and Road": Innovation of Social Policies and Pragmatic Cooperation between China and Ukraine ".
Contacts of the Department of International Relations
Office 219, Mechnikov street, 34, Odessa, Ukraine, 65029
tel.: + 380 482 341192
fax: + 380 482 341192
ONMU delegation headed by the rector of the university Prof. Rudenko S.V. visited the China Development and Global Opportunities International Conference on Social Development for Countries along "the Belt and Road" (Shanghai Academy) as part of expanding cooperation between the Scientific Research Center for Social Development of the “the Belt and Road” IS CASS-ONMU and Chinese Academy of Social Sciences (CASS) during 2018, June, 10-14.
According to the decision of the Academic Council of Odessa National Maritime University from 28.02.2018, the employee of the Ministry of Justice of the federal state of Lower Saxony (FRG), Erich Marks was awarded the title "Honorary Professor of the ONMU".
Brief biography of Eric Marks (born 1954).
Erich Marks is an educationalist and works in the Lower Saxony Ministry of Justice as director of the Council for Crime Prevention. He has worked for many years, especially in the field of prevention at national and international level. Erich Marks is among others managing director of the German Congress on Crime Prevention (GCOCP), Vice President of the International Centre for the Prevention of Crime (ICPC), Vice President of the European Forum for Urban Security (EFUS) and chairman of the foundation Pro Child.
Erich Marks was born in 1954 in Bielefeld, Germany. He studied Educational Theory, Philosophy and Psychology at the University of Bielefeld with a scholarship of the Friedrich Ebert Foundation. In 1980 he graduated in Educational Theory and attained the academic title of Diplompädagoge.
- Fulltime offices (since 1980):
- Founding Executive Director “Brücke Köln” (1980 – 1983)
- Executive Director of the Federal Association for Social Work, Penal Law and Crime Policy – DBH (1983 – 2001)
- Founding Executive Director of the Foundation "German Forum for Crime Prevention" – DFK (2001 – 2002
- Executive Director of the Council for Crime Prevention in the Lower Saxony Ministry of Justice since 2002
- current voluntary and additional offices (among others):
- Founding Managing Director of the German Prevention Congress (DPT) since 1995
- Founding Executive Director of the German Foundation for the Prevention of Crime (DVS) since 1991
- Vice President (since 2012), member of the Board of Directors of the International Centre for the Prevention of Crime (ICPC) since 2006
- Vice President (since 2010) and member of the Executive Committee of the European Forum for Urban Safty (EFUS) since 2005
- Founding chairman of the Foundation Pro Kind since 2006
- Executive Board Member of the Criminological Research Institute of Lower Saxony since 2012
- Advisory Board Member "Communities That Care (CTC) European Network: Making CTC work at the European level" since 2013
- Member of the Advisory Council of the German Foundation for Crime Prevention
E. Marks makes efforts to develop a positive image of the Odessa National Maritime University.